Pages

Saturday 3 September 2011

Polzeath Postcards

I have recently been on my Guerrilla Crafting travels to Cornwall. 
and what a desperately delightful time i had. 

The weather was beautiful, the air was fresh and believe it or not the sea was quite warm. 

It was my plan to do some Guerrilla Crafting whilst on my trip, but my time was quickly consumed by catching up with friends, BBQ's, coastal path walks and beach times.

So i have made some postcards to share with you my cornwall times.










There is nothing more heart warming for than than a British holiday, especially when the weather is warm. It reminds me of all the beautiful seaside holidays i had with my family when i was young.

Footnote: Sorry about the lack for craftiness i will be back in the week with more crafting delights.

No comments:

Post a Comment