Pages

Monday 16 January 2012

New Times in Winchester




I know i have been very
 quiet in recent times but as some of you will know,
straight after the New Year Guerrilla Crafter migrated south.

I now reside in beautiful Winchester. 

I have only been here for a week but i have been 
working on some really exciting projects,
Guerrilla Crafter is going digital.

I have been given a great opportunity to have a go at printing 
my own Guerrilla Crafter fabric. How exciting!!
Here are the first repeat designs for my spring range of fabrics.





Please let me know what you think!

4 comments:

  1. I love birds, so naturally I love this. Lovely! Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, i'm really glad you like them. They are a little different for me, but i have to say its all rather exciting. As always lovely linky party thanks for hosting.

      Guerrilla Crafter

      Delete
  2. Really like the fabric designs, where and when will they be available? I too live in Winchester and would love fabrics based around this area. I work in a habadashery/fabric shop in the town centre and I think they might be interested too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicki, I am so glad you like the designs. At the moment the designs are only samples for my use on the functional textiles i create.

      I had not really considered selling my fabric commercially, but it is something i would be extremely happy to think about.

      Where is the shop you work in perhaps i could pop through and say hi.

      Delete